Where to search for code
Whenever I start working on a new project, I generally default to Github and start researching which libraries or frameworks can help me quickly complete a demo or a prototype. When I can't find something on Github, here's where I go next.
- Alcatraz - xCode package repository
- Ruby Gems - Ruby package repository
- npm - NodeJS package repository
- pip - Python package repository
Not Open Source
- Binpress - Binpress is the marketplace for commercial open-source projects.
- Codecanyon - Code for sale.
- Themeforest - This is really great for wordpress themes.
- Creative Market - Ready-to-use design assets.